Tune-Up is a service that credit unions can request at any time. Whether you are a new client, or a seasoned CU*BASE veteran, a Lending Tune Up will help your team identify new products and services you could be offering your members. We’ll also review your current fee configurations, third-party vendors, specific product configurations, and more, similar to the exhaustive review your credit union did back when you were first doing your due diligence for your conversion.
Choose this diagnostic inspection and overhaul plan to get your lending engine running like new! Take advantage of the experience and expertise of the Lender*VP team. Senior team members are experienced lending professionals who work with the CU*BASE tool set and credit union lenders from across the country. The Lender*VP team will be happy to review our services and see how we can best serve you.
- The complete 5,000 mile tune-up plus these additions
- a lending audit and diagnosis by the Lender*VP team
- Specific recommendation to increase your lending effectiveness, along with an implementation plan.
- A hard copy report detailing the assessment and listing all recommendations and follow ups.
- Dashboard Review- We will review with your team what we feel are the most useful and powerful dashboards when it comes to the world of lending as well as recent CU*BASE releases you could be unaware of.
- Loan Category Review- Team up with a Lender*VP expert to review your lending “big picture”. Once you compare your lending line-up with your competition, and with other CU*Answers clients, you can make plans to capitalize on opportunities.
- Loan Products Review- Configuring risk based pricing, loan officer checklists, taking advantage of offering loans online, configuring loan insurance and miscellaneous insures products.
- Collection Configuration- Your Lender*VP team can show you how “tweaking” your Collection Configuration can supercharge the profitability of this department.