Conditions and Limitations
- The It’s Me 247 Direct Login Widget is provided on an as-is basis. the contents and layout of the IFRAME cannot be altered, rearranged, or otherwise modified in any way.
- The “src” attribute of the snippet may only contain the URL of the iframe with associated query string parameters and replacing CUID with the numeric online banking ID of your credit union.
- Any page/section of the website that invokes an It’s Me 247 direct login widget must be accompanied by a valid SSL Certificate and https:// must be forced. There may be additional costs above and beyond “standard” hosting charges for SSL Certificate installation and maintenance. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
- Note: CU*Answers Web Services provides free SSL Certificates to our hosted sites.
- The Direct Login Widget does not support mobile redirection, mobile visitors should use a hyperlink to http://m.itsme247.com/CUID (where “CUID” equals the numeric online banking ID of the credit union)
Transparent background to fit nicely with your theme. Note: The dark background is for illustration purposes only. The DLW has a transparent background.
Option: turn off browser input autofocus by adding focus=off to the query string
Your web developer will implement an IFRAME on your website using a code snippet similar to
<iframe src="https://www.itsme247.com/CUID/authentication/usernamewidgetsqw" width="250" height="230" title="It's Me 247 Online Banking Login" style="border:none; background-color: transparent;"></iframe>
On submission of your order, you will receive a link to download a zip folder containing the snippet for this specific widget, as well as a README file for correct implementation details. From there, your developer will need to make appropriate space for the widget and adhere to the conditions, limitations, and technical restrictions of the widget based on the details mentioned above.
If your website is hosted and maintained by the CU*Answers Web Services team, you can open a ticket by emailing email@example.com, providing the widget you would like to use and the location on the site you need it placed. Keep in mind that some adjustments to the organization of your website may be necessary to integrate the new widget.