Credit unions who work with Earnings Edge consultants enjoy the independence they receive after learning everything there is to know about CU*BASE Budgeting Tools. Earnings Edge consultants have industry experience in budgeting and credit union examination processes. We work alongside your teams to give your budget the attention you deserve. Each engagement is custom tailored to your objectives, experiences and current staff. Add to your cart today to tap into Earnings Edge and the power of CU*BASE Budgeting Tools.
What Earnings Edge will do
- Review current budget processes and propose recommendations
- Provide comprehensive training of CU*BASE Budgeting Tools to appropriate executives and managers including:
- (Tool #202) Chart of Account Maintenance – Used to set up your budget groups.
- (Tool #482) Unlock/Lock GL’s for Budgeting – Opens and closes the budget year.
- (Tool #992) Work with Credit Union Budget – Used to create and update your budget.
- (Tool #699) Project Asset & Liability balances – Project your member related share and loan balances (used in Tool #535).
- (Tool #535) Model Yield and Cost Projections – Project your member related dividend and income.
- Review the created budget with management staff and adjust as necessary
What the Credit Union Will Do
- Assign a program manager. This person agrees to work with the Earnings Edge Consultant with the goal of becoming an independent user of CU*BASE Budgeting Tools.
- Establishes a timeline in which to start and complete the project
- Secure the appropriate scheduling and resources relative the consulting engagement
After My Order Is Received.
The CU*BASE budget software is used to budget your income and expense accounts. You may project your member related accounts – share and loan accounts to calculate the share dividend expense and interest loan interest income.
Earnings Edge is looking forward to the opportunity to assist. Once your order has been received a project coordinator will connect to discuss your needs and to schedule your personal consulting engagement.