The CU*BASE budget software is used to budget your income and expense accounts. You may project your member related accounts – share and loan accounts to calculate the share dividend expense and loan interest income.
Earnings Edge will assist you with the following:
- (Tool #202) Chart of Account Maintenance – Used to set up your budget groups.
- (Tool #482) Unlock/Lock GL’s for Budgeting – Ppens and closes the budget year.
- (Tool #992) Work with Credit Union Budget – Used to create and update your budget.
- (Tool #699) Project Asset & Liability balances – Project your member related share and loan balances (used in Tool #535).
- (Tool #535) Model Yield and Cost Projections – Project your member related dividend and income.
We will also show you many other tools to help prepare your budget.