This single-page report presents data to review on your organizational memberships. Data evaluated by the scorecard is always the most recent full calendar month. Some statistics are volumes totaled up across the entire month, others represent a snapshot as of EOM (end-of-month) for the analyzed month.
Orders are typically processed and delivered within 3-5 business days. Scorecards are delivered electronically via email as a PDF document. (See sample.)
- Business Member
- Any membership active (not closed) and coded with a Membership Type code of MO. These memberships are typically recorded with a Tax Identifier Number (TIN).
- Business Accounts / Products
- Any sub-account held by the business membership as defined above. All memberships have a minimum of the primary share account.
- Business Owner
- An individual person on record as a joint owner or miscellaneous owner of the primary share account. These individuals are identified by a Social Security Number (SSN).
- Business Service
- A service utilized by the business membership as defined above. The service may be one used by other individual memberships, or it may be specialized and only available to business memberships.
- Records are found in the MASTER data table. Results are not filtered down with exclusions – for example the following types of memberships are included for the purpose of this scorecard: have written off loans, negative accounts, deceased date on record, bankrupt, etc.
- Accounts / Products
- Records are found in the MEMBERx data tables. Offline Trial Balance (OTB) products are not included. Otherwise, records are not filtered down with exclusions – for example the following types of accounts are included: written off, negative delinquent, and on bankrupt memberships.
- IRAs and Escrows
- Are included in the total count of the Overview section, but they are not graphed in the Account Portfolio Summary section.
- An individual person on record as a joint owner or miscellaneous owner of the primary share account. Records are found in the SECNAMES data table and include the person’s SSN. Only J – Joint or M – Miscellaneous coded records are included. All B – Beneficiary records are removed.
Some secondary owners have a SSN of 0 which is a data quality issue. In these cases they are counted as an owner, but there is no way to identify if they do have other personal memberships with the credit union.
- Records are found in various data tables, but primarily TIERDL.
- To identify activity statistics on RDC, a credit union must be using the auto-posting service. Otherwise a result of 0 will be seen for this item. Records are found in the end-of-month copy of TRANS1 joined to TRDESC. They are identified with ‘RDC AUTO-POST’ in the secondary transaction description.
- It’s My Biz 247
- To identify login activity statistics on It’s My Biz, the credit union must have at least 1 membership designation code configured to use the service, and at least one login in prior month by a membership on one of those identified designation codes. Otherwise a result of 0 will be seen for this item. Records are found in AUDICC joined to MBRDESGS and MASTER with filters to keep only those account bases which meet this criteria.