Adding DKIM and SPF to CU*BASE generated emails is a time consuming multi-step and multi-system process.
This process includes:
- Validating DNS for SPF records
- Generating and granting client a DKIM (public key) DNS record.
- Advising on adding public key to DNS servers, and testing to verify entry.
- Adding DKIM signing to CU*BASE sourced emails once all DNS entries are validated.
- If CU*Answers manages the credit union DNS, we will be assisting in getting the DNS entry in place.
- For credit unions that manage their own DNS services, coordination will be required.
To verify you have a proper SPF record, please review this AnswerBook article. Specifically your SPF record must be valid, and have the directive: “include:spf.cuanswers.com” or equivalent.