Making the decision to implement a change in your EFT portfolios can be exciting for your credit union. Once you’ve conducted your preliminary evaluation and are ready for the next step, the SettleMINT EFT team can help!
What You Will Get
- A SettleMINT conversion coordinator and programmer will be assigned to the project.
- Weekly conference calls with your credit union, SettleMINT, and your vendors.
- SettleMINT will do the testing of the conversion data and provide a clean up report.
- SettleMINT will convert the data on a date that was selected and ensure cards are working.
Once contracts are signed and a conversion date is determined weekly conference calls will be held with all parties (old EFT vendor, new EFT vendor, credit union, and CU*Answers). The SettleMINT team will work with all parties to complete tests to ensure the converted data is accurate and will work on the live date to ensure cars are working.
What We Will Need
In addition, below are some key items that the SettleMINT EFT team will need to know:
- Conversion date (as agreed on by all parties)
- BIN numbers that are being converted
- If there will there be new BINs
- If there will be a mass reissue of ATM/Debit cards