Member Pass allows your staff to authenticate your members using their cell phones. This is a great way to speed up the verification process in certain scenarios when taking a member call. From CU*BASE inquiry, phone operator, Xpress Teller, and the member transfer screen, click “Authenticate Me” to start the member authentication process. From the Member Pass authentication screen, you can enroll your member in the process or just authenticate previously enrolled members.
Enroll a member: Simply click the “Enroll” button which will send the member a text message to start the enrolling process. The member can then click on the link in the text message and agree to the process. Once authenticated, the credit union user gets a message that the member is authenticated.
Authenticate a previously enrolled Member: Simply click “Authenticate” next to a phone number that was previously enrolled to initiate a text message to the member. The member follows the link in the text message to begin the authentication process. Once authenticated, the credit union user gets a message that the member is authenticated.
Member Requirements for activation
- Cell phone that supports text messaging, internet browsing, and biometric authentication. The member will need to have a lock screen enabled using a passcode, face recognition, or fingerprints.
- Supported cell phone browser – Safari(iOS), Chrome, or Firefox
This will not work for members who have…
- Landline phone numbers
- Cell phones that do not support text messaging, internet browsing, and biometric authentication.
- Cell phones that done have access to a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
- Cell phones that don’t have Safari(iOS), Chrome, or Firefox as their web browser.