Our offering includes:
- Consultant directed quarterly phishing testing and results reporting for all staff.
- Tests will be designed to train the CU staff to be more diligent for phishing attempts which will help better safeguard member and business confidential information.
- Monthly security awareness email campaigns.
- Creation of a cybersecurity training program and integration into the Comprehensive Information Security Program (CISP), if applicable.
- Manage cybersecurity training program with quarterly progress reporting to management.
- Consultant directed annual USB drive test with results reporting.
- Consultant directed annual vishing (Phone) test with results reporting.
- Incorporation of all training and testing results into the Annual Information Security Report, if applicable.
- Initial consult to determine the training requirements, such as how much time per month/quarter your staff spends on training exercises, as well as the schedule for testing.
- We will design each test and get approval from your organization prior to launch.
- On a quarterly basis we’ll provide a training and testing report.
- Annual tests will be scheduled accordingly.
- For clients subscribing to the AdvantageCIO Annual Cybersecurity Report for the Board of Directors, details on this program and results will be included in that report.
Cybersecurity Training and Testing can we started typically within 30 days of approval.
Email email@example.com and setup a time for an introductory call to discuss our approach to Cybersecurity Training and Testing in more detail as well as answer any questions you have. Following the introductory call, AdvantageCIO will provide a detailed statement of work.