We review the following areas as part of each assessment:
- Network design/configuration
- Active Directory deployment
- Data classification, storage and sharing
- Backup and business continuity
- Logging, monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Remote and mobile access
- Email and messaging systems
- Policies, procedures and documentation
- Physical security controls
We don’t just hand you scan results, we also review system policies, device configurations, lifecycle considerations, policy/documentation versus practice and rate it all against industry/security best practices.
- Scoping, statement of work, approval and initial information request
- Internal and external vulnerability assessment.
- Onsite assessment, inventory, configuration reviews, physical control review.
- Draft report delivery to client, review session to explain findings and high, medium and low priority recommendations.
- Report finalized, delivered.
Technology Assessments generally take 60-90 days from start to finish, however this can depend on several factors, including client size/complexity, resource availability, etc.
Email email@example.com and setup a time for an introductory call to discuss our approach to the Technology Assessment in more detail as well as answer any questions you have. Following the introductory call, AdvantageCIO will provide a detailed statement of work.