- ACIO will schedule time to work with you through the initial information collection, including identifying all assets.
- We’ll work with you through the self-assessment to detail controls around all identified assets.
- We’ll engage 3rd parties as necessary to clarify services provided and controls in place.
- Generate a detailed draft report that documents assets, threats/risks, likelihood, controls and their effectiveness, all resulting in a residual risk measurement.
- Draft report presentation and Q&A session.
- Finalize report and prep for board review.
Information Security Risk Assessments generally take 60-90 days from start to finish, however this can depend on several factors, including client size/complexity, resource availability, etc.
Email email@example.com and setup a time for an introductory call to discuss our approach to the Information Security Risk Assessment in more detail as well as answer any questions you have. Following the introductory call, AdvantageCIO will provide a detailed statement of work.