Common examples of 3rd party integrations include:
- Third Party Vendor Integrations, such as a new Loan Origination Systems (LOS) provider
- DEX/Data Warehousing projects for transferring pre-configured files to external warehouses
- Single Sign On (SSO) projects – for helping eliminate the requirement for member authentication multiple times
Initial Questions to Consider
- What vendor are you looking to integrate with? Please review existing 3rd party vendors CU*Answers already works with
- What products/services are you looking to integrate?
- What is the anticipated outcome/benefit for your credit union? Examples:
- We expect to provide a material credit union ROI over the next 2-4 years.
- We expect this service to provide an improved member experience.
- We are expecting added staff efficiency for integrating this tool.
- We project greater community visibility/presence by offering this service.
- Has your credit union performed due diligence on this vendor?
What you will receive:
We will review your project idea and depending upon your objectives, engage our expert resources in a variety of ways, such as writing an initial project design/specification/programming expertise, quality control, marketing, compliance, back office, and more. In essence, our Design Studio “Suite” represents an array of services, spirit, and vision for helping you drive the initiative forward – on your terms.
Typically the first step will be to complete a Special Request/Authorization form with a DHD representative. This special project request form is the trigger to gather details necessary to begin the evaluation process. It is very important to provide to the DHD team as many details as possible; the more thoroughly we understand your request, what technical considerations it will entail and your business expectations.
Key First Steps to Complete
- Contact the Developer’s Help Desk by ordering this service – we will assist in reviewing your project with you and create a Special Project Request/Authorization form for getting started.
- Your project Request will be presented to our Project Team.
- Depending on the project goals and scope, the Project Team will review and deliver (as applicable) a research/design quote for you to initially determine how we may best proceed.
We look forward to working with you on your custom project strategy!