Virtual StrongBox’s Online Safe Deposit Box is a valuable member service provided by their trusted financial partner. It’s just another way to help your members, when they turn to the Credit Union, to always be prepared for the expected, and more importantly, the unexpected. Using Virtual StrongBox members can:
- Start backing up their home and business files
- Organize their digital documents
- Exchange files online securely
- Keep their documents safe from a disaster
Members can control the amount of storage they own by easily making additional purchases inside the service. Check out VSB’s Online Safe Deposit Box page to see what other items members might want to store.
Virtual StrongBox’s technology and functionality helps position the credit union as a technology-driven organization. By offering this service the credit union
- Meets the expectations of the next generation of members
- Takes an important step in the credit union’s digital transformation process
- Offers a very sticky product when members and businesses use it to store their records
- Eliminates the expense and inconvenience of paper receipts
What You Will Do
For Credit Unions New to the Virtual StrongBox Platform
- Once your order is received, you will receive agreements from both CU*Answers and Virtual StrongBox. Simply review your agreements and deliver them back to the appropriate individuals. Receipt of your agreements will get the configuration process started. The agreements are:From CU*Answers
- CU*Answers Master Services Agreement
CU*Answers API Agreement
From Virtual StrongBox
- Virtual StrongBox Master Services Agreement
- Virtual StrongBox New Organization Information Sheet
- Train Your Staff and tell your members.
- Once your services have been activated, begin sending your receipts and documents to your members Virtual StrongBox.
What We Will Do
- We will configure your Virtual StrongBox handoff from It’s Me 247 for your members.
- We will update your ProDOC software to include the necessary components for sending documents to members.
- We will train you on how to use ProDOC to send documents to your members. Virtual Strongbox will train you on any VSB features.
- We will create the API that delivers your members email address to VSB direct from CU*BASE.
- Once your services are live, Virtual StrongBox delivers email reminders to members. Including:
- Each time a new document is loaded
- Reminders to active their new StrongBox
Member Automated Reminders
CU*Answers and Virtual StrongBox has invested in your future as an internet retailer. Using a CU*Answers API functionality, members email address information is delivered from CU*BASE to Virtual StrongBox. In turn Virtual StrongBox delivers customized messages to the member.
Transactional Messages For those sending receipts for forms to your member’s Virtual StrongBox, the member will receive a plain text email message indicating there is a document waiting. This message encourages members to experience the benefits of the free storage options you are providing.
Pending Registration Messages If the member has not activated their Virtual StrongBox, they will get a friendly reminder email to log in and experience the benefits of utilizing this valuable service.