When you order this service the Imaging Solutions team will confirm your order with you, schedule an implementation date and on that date, enable links from the CU*BASE inquiry screen to check images residing at your check processor. In CU*BASE, just click the link next to the transaction and the check image will be retrieved and displayed. Gone is the need to go to other systems to find check images! This will help you be efficient with members on the phone or standing in front of you allowing you to get to answers quicker.
NOTE: Employees having access to the inquiry screens will be able to view ANY member’s checks for which they can view the inquiry screen for that member.
Detailed Costs and timing
- CU*Answers Item Processing Clients – No charge, two weeks typical
- Check processors currently supported – $150 one time fee, two weeks typical
- Supported clients include: Corporate One
- Check processors not supported but currently supported in Online Banking – $5000 one time fee, 30 days typical
- Check processors not supported currently in Online Banking or CU*BASE – Bid provided ($7000 typical), timing to be determined based on current queue.
Check Processors Supported in Online Banking
- Associated Bank
- Corporate America
- Federal Reserve
- Members United
- Midwest Corp
- Northwest Corp
- Southeast Corp
- Southwest Corp
- TMG (The Members Group)
Check Processors Supported in CU*BASE Inquiry
- CU*Answers Item Processing
- Corporate One (Pending 19.10)